Who we are
Civilink Pty Ltd was incorporated in September 2017. Its sole Director Rick D’Ovidio is a degree qualified Building Engineer, and has over 20 years experience in Civil Contracting. Prior to starting Civilink, he was a Director of Fortunato Group Contractors from 2002 to 2017. In his time with Fortunato Group, he was involved in the pricing, acquisition and delivery of over 100 projects for both the Public and Private Sectors, inclusive of:
- Residential and Industrial Land Subdivision,
- VicRoads Road Projects direct for VicRoads,
- Large Civil projects direct for Melbourne Airport (APAM).
- Sewer, Water, and Drainage Projects for the Water Authorities and Melbourne Water,
- Retirement Villages and Medium/High Density Unit sites Infrastructure, inclusive of Civil, Drainage, Sewer, Water, Gas, Electrical and NBN.
- Civil Works on Commercial Sites.
Over Civilink’s time since conception, we have been involved in a broad range of civil projects including:
- Commercial Sites
- Residential Land Subdivision
- Residential Retirement Village Infrastructure works
- Sewer and Water Infrastructure
- Arterial Road Roadworks to VicRoads Specifications
- Melbourne Water Main Drain Construction
Civilink is accredited with Yarra Valley Water, City West Water and Barwon Water to construct both Sewer and Water on new Developments. We are also a VicRoads Pre Qualified Contractor
0418 950 209
0431 128 912
0436 453 155
0447 252 049
0452 545 363